90 years ago, the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce hosted Hamilton Day and showed our local spots some love during the depths of the Great Depression. It’s time to do it again. On Saturday, November 20, Hamilton Day returns to support small and local businesses in the wake of COVID-19. This will be a one-day event for all Hamiltonians to reignite community pride and inject much-needed dollars and support to businesses across the city.
To celebrate Hamilton Day in our own special way, we have designed a retro-inspired Downtown Hamilton sweatshirt. To get your hands on one of these limited-edition sweaters all you have to do is support small businesses! Shop, eat, drink, explore any of the participating businesses on Nov 20th to receive a scratch ticket with 1 in 5 chances of winning (while supplies last). Then trade in your winning ticket at the BIA office during office hours (Mon-Fri 8:30 – 4:30) for a sweater in your size.
(Downtown locations only) Each business may have their own criteria for giving out a scratch card.
LEN: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things
Vagabond Saints Tattoo Lounge & Spa
The Witch’s Fix
Relay Coffee Roasters
That’s My Jam
Rules and Guidelines
- Contest closes Nov 21 2021.
- Prizes must collected from the Downtown Hamilton BIA office by Jan 31 2022.
- No purchase necessary – to enter in this fashion, please visit the BIA office (20 Hughson St. S) on Sunday Nov 21st between 8:30AM – 4:30PM to enter.
- Approximate odds of winning are 1 in 5. Prize valued at approximately $40
- Skill Testing Question: 10 × 3 = ?