Winners choose any assortment of $50 worth of gift cards, prizes are first come first served upon pickup.
Retail / Personal Services
Vagabond Saints – $50 (1)
– The first shop downtown to offer tattoos, piercings and nails services.
The Witch’s Fix – $25 (2)
– Eclectic gift shop specializing in super-natural remedies, curious oddities, whimsical gifts, and magical resources.
Downtown Bike Hounds – $25 (2)
– Specializing in all things bike-related Bike Hounds offers repairs and service along with bikes, parts, and accessories for sale.
Bibian Salon & Beauty Supply – $25 (2)
– Bibian’s has your hair covered – from products to styling.
The Local Skate Shop – $25 (2)
– The Local carries skateboard equipment, accessories and apparel as well as snowboards and accessories.
Nabeel’s – $25 (2)
– Nabeel is a local barber whose shop has been stationed in downtown for years, call ahead to book your appointment.
Hi & Buy Dollar Discounts & Beauty Supplies – $25 (2)
– Find a wide range of beauty supplies and hair products for all hair types.
The Beauty Supply – $25 (1)
– specializing in all types of beauty products and services, you will find wigs, weaves, hair products and more.
Leathers – $50 (1)
– Located downtown for decades, Leathers offers a large selection of quality leather fashions, jackets, coats, pants, boots and accessories, and custom leather goods.
Happy Nails – $50 (1)
– Treat yourself to a pedicure, manicure from Happy Nails.
Charles & Hunt – $50 (1) – Offering customized wardrobe styling & personal shopping for men, you can also shop online for staple pieces. Dr. Disc – $50 (1)
– Serving downtown Hamilton for 30 years, Dr. Disc is a go to for music lovers and features new, used and imported CDs, LPs and DVDs of all genres. Rental equipment is also available.
LEN: Democratic Purveyors – $25 (2)
– A fun shop with one-of-a-kind items, Canadian design, and unique things you won’t find anywhere else.
Mablellie’s Drawer – $50 (1) – An inviting lingerie boutique that seeks to create a space for all women to feel comfortable, beautiful and welcome.
Our downtown convenience stores are always there to stop by for a quick snack, drink or even office supply or household item you might be missing. Participating downtown stores include:
King and James Convenience – $10 (5)
Keon’s Super Convenience – $10 (6)
Bambu Restaurant – $25 (2)
– Thai restaurant focusing on authentic Asian flavours.
– These gift cards generously sponsored by Lorldy Jones
Lulu’s Shawarma – $50 (1)
– A downtown staple known for their garlic sauce and delicious shawarma or falafel.
Saigon House – $50 (1)
– Serving Vietnamese, Thai and Korean cuisine with à la carte options or all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ.
Tim Hortons – $25 (4)
– With two locations in our BIA, Tim Hortons is always an option on your way into the office or for a quick lunch.
Bad and Boujee – $25 (1)
– Downtown bar with an ever-changing menu of unique bites and signature cocktails.
Domino’s – $25 (2)
– A pizza staple, Domino’s makes a great option for lunch or to take home for dinner.
Sapporo Japanese Restaurant – $50 (1)
– All-you-can-eat sushi and Japanese food restaurant.
National Pizza Place – $25 (1)
– A staple one King St. since 1991 offering Halal options, grab a slice or even calzone for lunch or bring home a fresh-made pizza.
Gino’s Pizza – $25 (1)
– Always ready with a slice or to make a pizza fresh Gino’s makes a great take-out option.
Subway – $25 (2)
– Build your own sandwich or salad for a quick and healthy lunch or after-work meal.
Hui Lau Shan – $10 (5)
– Known for their specialty mango drinks and desserts, Hui Lau Shan offers refreshing drinks and unique snacks of all kinds.
Absinthe Hamilton – $25 (2)
– Late-night bar that hosts several events, bands, and more with drinks and bar snacks available.
Burrito Boyz – $25 (2)
– A destination for burritos downtown, you will also find tacos, quesadillas and more.
Pizza Pizza – $25 (1)
– Another great option when you’re looking for something hot and fresh, Pizza Pizza also has a number of sides to add on to any order.
Starbucks – $10 (5)
– Always ready for you to grab your favourite drink or snack from morning to evening.
Ajio Sushi – $50 (1)
– For lunch or dinner Ajio offers a vast selection of sushi rolls along with Korean & Japanese dishes.
Sagarmatha Curry House – $50 (1)
– Serving a large variety of certified Halal dishes reflecting Royal Indian and Nepalese Cuisine like curries, tikka/kababs, and more. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available.
The Downtown Café – $10 (5)
– Found at 20 Hughson St. South, Downtown Café has coffee, snacks and lunch specials throughout the week.
33 Bowen – $50 (1)
– Pub style food with several delicious options to choose from and daily specials.
The Fine Print: Giftcards to be picked up from Downtown Hamilton BIA office @ Suite 104 20 Hughson St S. between hours of 8:30 – 4:30 Monday – Friday (look for the pink sign).
Contest / Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Open to Canadian residents only. See each giveaway post for how to enter and drawing dates.